Bass music artists Zeds Dead announce Deadbeats: The Revival tour, which will feature thirteen live full capacity shows across North America from September to January.
The tour, which will kick-start at the highly anticipated music festival Electric Zoo in New York City, will make its way to Los Angeles, Detroit, Salt Lake City, and a number of other major US cities before making its way back to Washington D.C. in 2022. This announcement follows the group’s recent music label launch, Altered States, and the release of their Catching Z’s mixtape
Dylan Mamid, also known as DC, and Zachary Rapp-Rovan, also known as Hooks, make up the electronic music duo Zeds Dead. The pair rose to prominence in 2009 following the release of a series of remixes. They are known to span a diverse range of genres including garage, house, drum n bass, hip-hop, and bass, and have put out releases on the revered music labels Mad Decent and Ultra Music to name a few. For additional information on Zeds Dead, please visit their official website.
Zeds Dead – Deadbeats: The Revival Tour
- September 3 – Electric Zoo Festival – New York, NY
- September 4 – Panther Island Pavilion – Fort Worth, TX
- September 10 – Armory – Minneapolis, MN
- September 11 – La Cygne – La Cygne, KS
- September 18 – Kapolei Events Center – Kapolei, HI
- October 2 – Shrine Expo Hall – Los Angeles, CA
- October 9 – WaMu Theatre – Seattle, WA
- November 26 – Masonic Temple – Detroit, MI
- November 27 – The Great Saltair – Salt Lake City, UT
- December 4 – City National Civic Center – San Jose, CA
- December 17 + 18 – TBA
- January 8 – Echostage – Washington, DC