Winter Music Conference 2021 announces its first-ever virtual program, WMCV, which is scheduled to take place on May 20-21 via the live digital platform Hopin.
With the postponement of its 35th anniversary in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, WMC will return virtually this year to create a digital summit focused on rebuilding, rethinking, and innovation. WMCV will be teaming up with The Magnetic Agency Group and VRJAM and other essential industry partners to deliver keynotes, panels, and digital exhibitor booths that will inspire, educate and reconnect.
Featuring a massive array of keynote speakers, WMCV will be featuring Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch), Tim Westergren (Co-founder of Pandora), Arabian Prince (NWA / Tech Entrepreneur), and Susan Paley (CEO, Droplabs), and more to be announced.
The two-day event will be hosting the conference portion of the event on May 20th with live keynotes, main stage panels, and networking lounges along with a grouping of digital exhibitor booths. Following the panels, there will be a networking happy hour and a virtual after-party. May 21st will be a celebration of electronic music on Twitch via 5th Dimension with product demos and the official WMCV music showcase with various labels promoting new music and talent and more still yet to be announced. For additional information on Winter Music Conference 2021 virtual program, please visit its official website.
Day 1 Panels to Include:
- Keynote – The Stranding of The Modern Musician
- The Future of VR and Virtual Live Events
- Discogs Presents – Redefining the Collector
- The Power Of The Playlist
- Strength in numbers: how to use Viberate analytics to understand music industry
- NFTs- A Discerning Look At the Music Industry’s Most Hyped Format Since MP3
- How Do Artists & Brands Collaborate On The Cutting Edge of Technology
- Avid Presents – Leveling Up Your Production
- Strength in numbers: how to use Viberate analytics to understand the music industry
- Pioneer DJ Presents: More TBA
- What Happens Next – Rebuilding the LIve Events Industry Post COVID
- Spotify Master Class Session
- The Future of Transactions: How Blockchain Technology Is Changing The Industry
- Closing Keynote – Kevin Lin, Arabian Prince, Susan Paley + more TBA
- Virtual After Party on 5th Dimension
Guest Speakers: AFEM, Avant Gardner, Avid, Beatport, Billboard, Blockparty, Createsafe, DJ Mag, Dirtybird, Disco Donnie Presents, Hopin, ID&T, Ledo, Maestro, Microsoft, Obey Giant, Pandora, Pioneer DJ, Rally.io, SiriusXM, Sessions Live, Spotify, Soundcloud, UTA, Viberate, VRJAM, and more TBA.
Day 2 Music & Tech Showcase via 5th Dimension