Due to increasing demand, Porter Robinson announced the addition of six new stops for his 2021 Nurture Tour, which is slated to make its way across the United States this fall.
Kicking off in September, Porter Robinson’s tour will be making its way to six additional locations in Seattle, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Austin, and Denver. The tour will close out on November 13 in San Deigo, CA.
Adding to this announcement, the artist confirmed that Jai Wolf, Toro y Moi, Sam Gellaitry, WAVEDASH, and James Ivy will perform at the Los Angeles shows, with Jai Wolf and James Ivy supporting throughout the tour. This tour marks the first national run of a brand-new live show, which will feature the artist singing and performing on the piano with an array of digital instruments, accompanied by a stunning visual production.
Porter Robinson’s critically acclaimed 14-track Nurture album released in April was the artist’s first full-length album in seven years and featured previous hit releases “Musician,” “Look At The Sky,” “Mirror,” “Get Your Wish” and “Something Comforting.”
Promoter and artist pre-sale tickets will be available on Thursday, June 24 at 10 am E.T. and end at 10 pm E.T., with general on-sale tickets made available on Friday, June 25 at 10 am E.T. To receive access to tickets, please visit here.
THE NURTURE LIVE TOUR 2021
- September 23 Eugene, OR Cuthbert Amphitheater
- September 24 Seattle, WA WaMu Theater – SOLD OUT
- September 25 Seattle, WA WaMu Theater
- September 26 Spokane, WA Spokane Pavilion
- September 29 Salt Lake City, UT The Great Saltair
- September 30 Las Vegas, NV The Theater at Virgin Hotels
- October 1 Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles State Historic Park – SOLD OUT
- October 2 Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles State Historic Park
- October 6 Columbus, OH EXPRESS LIVE!
- October 7 Madison, WI The Sylvee
- October 8 Minneapolis, MN The Armory
- October 9 Chicago, IL Navy Pier
- October 11 St. Louis, MO The Factory at The District
- October 12 Detroit, MI The Masonic
- October 14 Richmond, VA Virginia Credit Union LIVE!
- October 15 Washington, D.C. The Anthem – SOLD OUT
- October 16 Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre – SOLD OUT
- October 17 Philadelphia, PA The Met Philadelphia
- October 19 Washington, D.C. The Anthem
- October 21 Brooklyn, NY Avant Gardner
- October 22 Brooklyn, NY Avant Gardner – SOLD OUT
- October 23 Brooklyn, NY Avant Gardner – SOLD OUT
- October 25 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE
- October 27 Atlanta, GA Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
- October 28 Raleigh, NC Red Hat Amphitheater
- October 29 Orlando, FL Orlando Amphitheater
- October 30 Miami Beach, FL The Fillmore – SOLD OUT
- November 2 Oklahoma City, OK The Criterion
- November 3 Austin, TX ACL Live
- November 4 Austin, TX ACL Live
- November 5 Houston, TX Bayou Music Center – SOLD OUT
- November 6 Dallas, TX The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- November 8 Denver, CO The Mission Ballroom
- November 9 Denver, CO The Mission Ballroom – SOLD OUT
- November 12 Phoenix, AZ Rawhide Event Center
- November 13 San Diego, CA Pechanga Arena