Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Elderbrook announces a 2021 North American tour titled “Why Do We Shake In The Cold,” with dates running from September into October.
In celebration of his debut full-length album of the same name, Edlerbrook’s “Why Do We Shake In The Cold” 2021 North American Tour will include 12 performance stops in major cities across the US and Canada including a performance at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival on September 5. Just some of his upcoming performances will be in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Denver, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Released last September, Elderbrook’s Why Do We Shake In The Cold album was released to critical acclaim from fans and critics alike and has gone on to amass over 200 million global streams to date bringing Elderbrook’s catalog of work to over a half-billion total streams.
This announcement comes just recently after the artist released his last single, “Body” last month via Big Beat Records. Produced by CamelPhat, the track marked the third collaboration between the two acts, which includes the notable 2017 Grammy-nominated release “Cola.”
Elderbrook – Body
Tickets to Elderbrook’s 2021 North American Tour will be released on Friday, April 30 on his official website. Please see below for the list of dates and locations.
Elderbrook – 2021 North American Tour
- Sun, Sept. 5 – Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival 2021 – Manchester, TN
- Thu, Sept. 30 – Doug Fir Lounge – Portland, OR
- Fri, Oct. 1 – Neumos – Seattle, WA
- Sat, Oct. 2 – Fortune Sound Club – Vancouver, BC
- Thu, Oct. 7 – The Danforth Music Hall – Toronto, ON
- Fri, Oct. 8 – The Sinclair – Cambridge, MA
- Thu, Oct. 14 – L’Astral – Montreal, QC
- Fri, Oct. 15 – The Foundry – Philadelphia, PA
- Sat, Oct. 16 – Bluebird Theater – Denver, CO
- Thu, Oct. 21 – SOhO Restaurant & Music Club – Santa Barbara, CA
- Fri, Oct. 22 – The Fonda Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
- Sat, Oct. 23 – The Regency Ballroom – San Francisco, CA