Black Coffee & Diplo – Never Gonna Forget feat. Elderbrook
Featuring six previously revealed tracks that include the smash hit, “Never Gonna Forget” with Diplo and Elderbrook, Subconsciously spans a diverse range of styles and tempos with massive collaborations that include Pharrell Williams, David Guetta, Diplo, and Usher to name a few. The emotionally charged 12-track LP features a vast array of soundscapes that are both breathtakingly euphonious and seductive. Subconsciously is a career-defining body of work that affirms Black Coffee’s indelible mark on the dance music industry.
Black Coffee has established himself as one of the biggest international dance music artists in the industry. His diverse range and production style has allowed him to collaborate with some of the biggest names in music including Drake, Alicia Keys, and Usher. Critics and fans across the world lauded his multi-award-winning debut album Pieces Of Me. Now, the artist asserts himself as a proud philanthropist and businessman, recently sharing his Africa Is Not A Jungle initiative on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
Black Coffee – Subconsciously
- Lost (w/ DJ Angelo) (feat. Jinadu)
- You Need Me (feat. Maxine Ashley & Sun-El The Musician)
- SBCNCSLY (feat. Sabrina Claudio)
- I’m Fallin’ (feat. RY X)
- Time (feat. Cassie)
- LaLaLa (feat. Usher)
- Flava (feat. Una Rams & Tellaman)
- 10 Missed Calls (feat. Pharrell Williams & Jozzy)
- Ready For You (feat. Celeste)
- Wish You Were Here (feat. Msaki) [Album Version]
- Drive (w/ David Guetta) (feat. Delilah Montagu) [Edit]
- Never Gonna Forget (w/ Diplo) (feat. Elderbrook)