Gryffin announced the release of Gravity Deluxe, a deluxe version of the chart-topping album Gravity, which is currently available to stream/download via Darkroom/Interscope Records.
Gryffin – All You Need To Know (Orchestral Version) off Gravity Deluxe
Gravity Deluxe is a two-disc, 23-track project, which includes the entire original version of Gravity, which shot to number one on Billboard’s Dance/Electronic Albums chart in 2019 and delivered the hit single “All You Need to Know” with SLANDER ft. Calle Lehmann, which became gold-certified. Featuring new remixes of “Body Back” ft. Maia Wright, a number 16 hit on the Dance/Mix Show Airplay chart and “Hurt People,” a collaboration with singer/songwriter Aloe Blacc, co-written by Bastille frontman Dan Smith, Gravity Deluxe also contains “Cry,” a collaboration with Swedish singer/songwriter John Martin released last summer on its second disc.
Featuring two new VIP remixes from Gryffin himself, Gravity Deluxe also includes orchestral renditions of “All You Need To Know,” “Body Back,” “If I Left The World,” and “Baggage,” which Gryffin created with esteemed composer Max Aruj. Bringing a whole new intensity and grandeur to Gryffin’s melodic brand of house music/future bass, the orchestral tracks mark a continued collaboration between Gryffin and Aruj, who composed and conducted arrangements for his explosive set at Coachella in 2019. As Gryffin explains, the project’s orchestral pieces fulfill a long-held vision for his ever-evolving artistry. Aruj has an impressive resume scoring works for Mission: Impossible – Fallout with Lorne Balfe and The Crown – for Hans Zimmer and Rupert Gregson-Williams. Please see below for the complete track listing.
“The Gryffin project has always been about musicality and the incorporation of organic sounds through real instruments. The orchestral tracks on Gravity Deluxe are a further extension of that. I’ve always wanted my music to feel grandiose, uplifting, and full of energy, and I’m so proud to showcase those feelings in an orchestral arrangement. I hope to produce more of this style of music in the future, and hope people feel the passion and work that was put into these tracks.”Gryffin
Dan Griffith, more commonly known by his artist name Gryffin, broke onto the scene in 2016 with the hit tracks “Heading Home” ft. Josef Salvat and “Whole Heart” a collaboration with Bipolar Sunshine. Both singles showcased the artist’s trademark melodic take on dance music. He went on to release “Feel Good” with Illenium featuring Daya which peaked at number 18 on the Dance/Mix Show Airplay charts and triumphed with the stellar releases, “Tie Me Down” ft. Elley Duhé, “Remember” ft. Zohara, and “All You Need to Know” with SLANDER ft. Calle Lehmann. For additional information on Gryffin, please visit his official website.
Gryffin – Gravity Deluxe – Tracklisting
- Gryffin & Slander – All You Need To Know (ft. Calle Lehmann)
- Gryffin & Seven Lions – Need Your Love (ft. Noah Kahan)
- Gryffin – Tie Me Down (with Elley Duhe)
- Gryffin & DROELOE – Nothing Like You (ft. HANA)
- Gryffin – Remember (with ZOHARA)
- Gryffin – Body Back (ft. Maia Wright)
- Gryffin – Bye Bye (ft. Ivy Adara)
- Gryffin – If I Left The World (ft. MARINA & Model Child)
- Gryffin – Out of My Mind (ft. Zohara)
- Gryffin & Gorgon City – Baggage (with AlunaGeorge)
- Gryffin – Just For A Moment (ft. Iselin Solheim)
- Gryffin & Carly Rae Jepsen – OMG
- Gryffin – You Remind Me (ft. Stanaj)
- Gryffin – Hurt People (with Aloe Blacc)
- Gryffin – Nobody Compares To You (ft. Katie Pearlman)
- Body Back (VIP Remix)
- Hurt People (VIP Remix)
- All You Need To Know (Orchestral Version)
- Body Back (Orchestral Version)
- If I Left The World (Orchestral Version)
- Baggage (Orchestral Version)